Responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain ISO and TS quality systems to current standards with goal of aircraft quality certification.
- Visit customers and fix customer complaints.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Perform product testing and suggest product improvements.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Perform raw material testing.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective action.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Research and implement new manufacturing technology.
This is an entry level position.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to List of Employment Opportunities